For Tuscan Tuesdays nights, this is one of my favorites! It’s easy to make, tastes delicious, and makes great leftovers.
Cheesy Baked Ziti
1 small white onion, chopped
Your favorite jar of pasta sauce
1 package Mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef in skillet. Set aside
- Cook penne pasta until tender.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, pasta, pasta sauce, chopped onion, and 1/2 c. of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread evenly in a glass casserole dish
- Sprinkle 1/2 c. of mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until cheesy is bubbly
Serve with Caesar salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!