These chicken drumsticks are so easy! The key is how you bake them – using a broiler and getting them close to the coil. The drumsticks come out juicy, a little charred on the outside, and delicious!
Small chicken drumsticks
1 jar Stubbs Hickory Bourbon sauce
1/2 stick of butter
McCormick Mesquite Seasoning
- Melt 1/2 bottle of Stubbs Hickory Bourbon BBQ sauce and 1/2 stick of butter over lowest heat, stirring occasionally.
- Mix BBQ sauce from stove and chicken wings in a big bowl.
- Sprinkle one side of chicken wings with salt, pepper, and McCormick Mesquite Seasoning.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken wings on the cookie sheet, and place in oven on a rack 9 in. from broiler coil.
- Turn broiler on high.
- Broil for 12 minutes and remove from oven.
- Turn over, spoon on BBQ sauces and sprinkle the other side of drumsticks with Mesquite Seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Broil other side for 12 minutes, remove and let cool.
Serve with corn on the cob and salad. Enjoy!