This is my all time favorite recipes to make for dinner. I’ve experimented with different ingredients and spices with this recipe, until I came up with my favorite combination.
I always serve this dish with a Caesar salad and garlic toast. It’s delicious!
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut in cubes
1 can Cream of Chicken
1/2 cup of your favorite salsa or 1 can Rotel
1/2 chopped white onion
1/4 chicken broth
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
1/2 crushed tortilla chips
1 cup shredded Kraft Three Cheese
salt, pepper, onion powder
- Wrap each chicken breast in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, or until fully cooked. Cut in cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together, except the cheese.
- Add the cooked chicken to the mixture.
- Place chicken mixture in a glass casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.