If you’re from the South you probably remember growing up and having King Ranch Chicken Casserole as a staple for dinner. It’s one of those dishes that is always a crowd pleaser, and is great for a home-cooked meal or a dish to serve for a big group.
Serve it with Caesar salad and home-style beans and you’ve got yourself a complete meal ready to impress your guests.
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut in cubes
1 can Cream of Chicken
1/2 cup of your favorite salsa or 1 can Rotel
1/2 chopped white onion
1/4 chicken broth
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 jalapeno, chopped (optional)
1/2 crushed tortilla chips
1 cup shredded Kraft Three Cheese
salt, pepper, onion powder
- Wrap each chicken breast in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked. Unwrap and cut in cubes.
- While the chicken is baking, mix all the other ingredients together in a mixing bowl, except the cheese.
- Once the chicken is cut, remove from foil and cut into cubes. Add the cooked chicken to the mixture.
- Grease a glass casserole dish and place the chicken mixture in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with a side salad and home-style baked beans. Enjoy!
Serve with a side salad and home-style beans. Enjoy!
The mornings are getting cooler and it feels like fall is coming! This is a perfect pot roast recipe to slow cook all day in the fall and winter.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
3 pounds Chuck Roast
1 large Onion, sliced
4 Cloves garlic, chopped
1 c. Beef broth
1/2 c. Balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tbsp Brown sugar
1 package Baby carrots
- Mix the sauces, garlic, and brown sugar in a bowl, and set aside.
- Place chuck roast in slow cooker, and then pour the sauce mixture over the meat.
- Place the carrots and onions on top. Sprinkle with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 3-5 hours.
Serve with warm rolls and a side salad. Enjoy!!
This recipe is super easy and delicious! Perfect to have all warm and ready after a busy day.
Slow Cooker Chicken Delicious
6 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Cream of Asparagus
Cream of Chicken
1/2 c. Apple Juice or White Wine
1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
Chopped green onions
Dash of Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken breasts, then place them in a slow cooker, with the cream of asparagus, cream of chicken, and apple juice (or white wine).
- Let chicken slow cook for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice with Parmesan cheese and chopped green onions sprinkled on top.
For Tuscan nights, this is dish is easy and delicious! It’s easy to make and makes great leftovers.
Cheesy Baked Ziti
1 small white onion, chopped
Your favorite jar of pasta sauce
1 package Mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef in skillet. Set aside
- Cook penne pasta until tender.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, pasta, pasta sauce, chopped onion, and 1/2 c. of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread evenly in a glass casserole dish
- Sprinkle 1/2 c. of mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until cheesy is bubbly
Serve with Caesar salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!